Distinctly different from any other resource
Fisher’s difference begins with our approach. We’ve invested in research and rich, integrated data powered by smart, state-of-the-art analytics, developed and supported by paper industry experts. Our system capitalizes on the combination of these three critical assets.
Highly complete and accurate databases describing the universe of pulp and paper production at a level of detail and quality unequaled in this or any other industry
Tools with powerful and flexible analytical capabilities that seamlessly integrate and leverage all available marketplace data – ours, yours, or other sources
A team of pulp and paper industry professionals in research, modeling, and consulting who understand how systematic use of business intelligence creates value
Why our investment in quality matters
Competitive advantage in the capital-intensive pulp and paper industry can require expensive investments in people, plants, and products. We believe you can extract more from those assets with high-quality information and analytics. And this advantage comes at a much lower cost than any other investment you make.
Moreover, competitive advantages gained from data-driven decisions are sustainable: Competitors can copy your big investments; they cannot imitate the daily successes your people create when they use business intelligence systematically.
Fisher has raised the bar for business intelligence in the pulp and paper industry by investing in research, technology, and people. We now set the standard for business intelligence that can have a practical, immediate, and lasting effect on your performance.
With your organization using our resources, your team will make more effective decisions more often, faster, and more reliably.
We hope to talk with you about the leverage you can get from our long standing investment in the paper industry.
President, Fisher International
What our clients say
- "Fisher International's analytical tools and industry expertise provide the foundation for delivering valuable understanding and insights into our business"Steve Voorhees, PresidentWestRock
- “Fisher’s CRM tool is a natural fit for our pulp and paper selling process. It makes the sales funnel completely visible from top to bottom in our organizations. That allows us to communicate better internally so that we effectively deploy resources to help solve problems for our customer. We couldn’t be more pleased with the results, and with Fisher as a business partner.”Billy Ford, SVP RBU Paper, NAFTAKemira
- “My experience at IP was that Fisher allowed us to answer significant questions and make decisions supported by credible, detailed data.”Richard Phillips, Former SVPInternational Paper
- “As a technology and services company, we believe in precision and reliability. We adopted FisherSolve after extensive review. It will make us a better supplier from product development through sales and marketing. Further, it supports our Services business helping us take care of our customer base.”Christer Schönberg, VP of Strategy and M&AValmet
- “We’re constantly surprised at how much insight we can get so easily with FisherSolve. We’re discovering more and more decisions we can support with it across our business, both as a supplier to paper mills and a competitor in pulp. It’s an amazing product.”Bill Adams, Director of Sustainability & TechnologyCanfor Pulp
- “We find FisherSolve to be extremely valuable for prospecting and understanding our market space. In fact, we wish a similar tool was available for our businesses outside of pulp and paper.”Mark Meixner, Director of Business DevelopmentSolenis
- “FisherSolve is our trusted source for market intelligence. It is clear that Fisher is seeking the truth in its cost curves and their quantitative approach gives us the certainty we need. Fisher’s professionalism is evident not only in the product, but also in their great service.”John D. Benson, Director of Marketing, Mill DivisionKapStone
- “I have been extremely impressed with FisherSolve. It’s one of the most comprehensive industry databases for plant information and its visualization toolset is second to none—the industry gold standard. The data is always current and it easily exports to one’s favorite application or reporting tool."Maina Macharia, Product ManagerRockwell Automation
- “FisherSolve is better than any of the competitive products we’ve seen largely because of the quality and detailed nature of the data. And their consulting team is highly informed and very responsive.”Fraser Hart, Director of Sales for North America PulpResolute
- “As a supplier of drying solution to the paper and board industry, we use FisherSolve extensively for gathering market intelligence and mill information, as well as keeping up to date with the latest market evolutions. The quality of the data has proven to be of a very high level. This allows us to look at the different market segments per region and product groups and to obtain information about specific machines for customers we have not worked with recently. FisherSolve is a unique package; we have not found anything of close to comparable performance for other markets we are serving today.”Dr. Yannick Lescanne, Vice PresidentBekaert Solaronics
- “Fisher is my one-stop resource for mill intelligence and cost benchmarking. Now more than ever, this information is vital to making well-informed decisions to help navigate these challenging times.”Heath Frye, Marketing ManagerGlatfelter
- “We have many salespeople out there but with today's ever changing landscapes of pulp and paper ownership and operating details, Fisher helps to keep us informed of changes.”Debra Breed, Global Marketing DirectorAFT
- “Our whole business model is built around bringing value to our customers. Fisher has been tremendous in helping us demonstrate and document that value.”VP of North American SalesMajor Paper Industry Chemicals Supplier
- “Proven product with great support people.”Todd Haskins, Strategic Business ManagerAstenJohnson
- “With help from Fisher’s research group, consultants, and the FisherSolve database, we have uncovered pertinent information that will help us make data-driven strategic decisions. I am very impressed with Fisher’s resources. Your dedication and quality of information is by far the most detailed for the industry.”Nathan McCord, Market Manager for Paper and AdhesivesSonoco Products Company
- “AkzoNobel’s Pulp and Paper Chemicals business uses Fisher’s CRM because it links to FisherSolve’s powerful database. I use it regularly for everything from sales preparation to strategy development to forecasting and budgeting. The people that support me from Fisher are a pleasure to deal with and very responsive.”Terry Schmidt, Corporate Accounts ManagerAkzoNobel
- “We use FisherSolve to determine which projects merit a deep dive assessment, challenge purported opportunities, and provide convincing arguments to advance clients’ and partners’ objectives. My forays into FisherSolve have landed more projects – justified by FisherSolve numbers – than I can address within the work day!Greg DeLozier, Business Development ManagerNovozymes
- “Fisher and FisherSolve have had a big impact on us already and we’re discovering new ways to use them every day.”John O’Neal, EVP Strategy and DevelopmentWestRock
- “FisherSolve helps us serve our customers better—one of our most important objectives along with being better than the competition.”Global Strategic Marketing DepartmentHoneywell
- “I have used all of the industry directories and databases. I have found Fisher data to be the most useful with more accurate detailed information than any of the other industry information services—making it much more valuable.”Chuck Klass, PresidentKlass Associates
- “An insightful resource. With depth and breadth of analysis for mills around the world, Fisher International has proven itself valuable in a number of areas for our company."Jim Sheibley, Director of Business and Product Development Specialty PapersNewPage
- "I really appreciate the specific machine details that FisherSolve has, so I use it daily to look up pertinent information quickly and easily. The site code system of collecting data is excellent and the improvements have been incredible."Area Sales ManagerMajor Global PM Equipment Manufacturer
- "FisherSolve is our trusted source for market intelligence. It is clear that Fisher is seeking the truth in its cost curves and their quantitative approach gives us the certainty we need. Fisher’s professionalism is evident in the product.“Paper Sales and Marketing ManagerMajor North American Pulp and Paper Producer
- “You guys have a real grasp of how we think about problems. With FisherSolve we find the strategic answers to questions and then drill down to show the sales force how and where to act on them. Presentations the tool creates are visual and forceful. Seeing a mill flow sheet in FisherSolve is almost like going there. And a subscription gets you access to Fisher’s industry consultants who are good problem-solvers. I’ve used Fisher’s products for many years. Phenomenal.”Darren Swales, Director, Business and Applications Management, Paper, NAFTAKemira
- “FisherSolve is the best source of information for the pulp and paper industry and an invaluable tool. They keep us constantly updated with the latest changes in every mill throughout the world. With FisherSolve, we can quickly acquire the information we need to help provide the best solutions for our customers.”Jane Adams, Marketing ManagerRyeco
- “FisherSolve is a fantastic tool. I hope pulp and paper industry stakeholders realize that it’s something they should have in their tool cart! They would make better, more profitable, and more viable decisions if they did.”Hon. Gerry Byrne, Member of the Queen’s Privy CouncilMember of Parliament, Canada
- “FisherSolve is a very valuable tool in helping Celanese understand its opportunities in the paper space --- a single, trusted source of information about our customers, prospects, and markets. Fisher’s data is continually updated which gives me confidence that it is accurate and current; more so than static market reports from other sources.”Elise Cruel, Market Manager for Industrial EmulsionsCelanese
- “Year after year, FisherSolve has been an essential tool in developing our strategic Marketing and Sales plan… in addition to the great database and user interface, we also benefit from having access to their experienced personnel.”Marketing ManagerMajor Supplier of Chemicals to the Paper Industry
- “There’s really no other database that describes the industry as well as the Fisher database.”David Bell, VP Corporate RelationsTAPPI
- “We won’t be able to provide a testimonial due to the legislation governing our contracting procedures... However, let me assure you privately that we deeply value Fisher’s products, which add a lot to our ability to create effective and timely public policy.”AnonymousMajor Government Organization
- “Fisher has proven to be very customer focused. They’ve helped us take a powerful dataset and customize its use and design to get the maximum value. We have been very pleased with our Fisher relationship.”Christen Dellett, Purchasing and Logistics Team LeaderAstenJohnson
- “FisherSolve has helped our organization tremendously in sourcing paper products. As a paper exporter, we received many inquiries on various types of paper, linerboard and paperboard from our customers. FisherSolve provides the wealth of information we need to conduct further research on paper mills.”Ming Tan, Business AnalystITOCHU
- “Given the huge investment required by the pulp and paper market, we had to have the best possible information and analysis. We chose Fisher because we believe their data-driven methodology and powerful software gets us the best insights available.”Neehar Aggarwal, COOBILT
- “We have used FisherSolve for several years. We find it easy to use, fast, and flexible to meet our analytical needs.”Curtis Short, Vice PresidentNewPage
- “FisherSolve is very important to our business. On a strategic basis, it gives us data we need to decide how and where to invest. On a tactical basis, it’s a good sales tool that provides the information for sales and to tailor our sales plans. The accuracy of the data is quite good.”Global Segment ManagerMajor Capital Equipment Provider
- “FisherSolve’s algorithm costs simulation is very accurate which makes it a valuable tool to identify apparent gaps and opportunities to improve cost position.”Dr. Ronalds W. Gonzalez, Faculty Conversion Economics, Finance and Supply ChainNorth Carolina State University